Worksheets, games and activities for primary school
Trim size in cm: 21x29,7
Publication date: 01/03/2016
Suitable for: Primary 1st level (ages 6-7)
A maths training programme divided into stages of increasing difficulty, where children are guided step by step along the way by friendly characters who help and motivate them.
With multi-digit numbers, operations, times tables, measurements and geometry, the merry world of the kittens Whitey, Tweety, Dotty, Chicco and Dante, who engage pupils in solving calculations and little huge problems which are always centred on everyday life contexts (at the ice-cream parlour, at the beach, at the shop, at school…).
Written for primary school teachers, the book can also be used by parents who want to arouse the curiosity of and engage and motivate their children through the use of worksheets, games and fun activities on:
• Numbers up to 60 (additions, subtractions, problems)
• Numbers up to 99 (additions, subtractions, problems)
• 3-digit numbers (additions, subtractions, problems)
• Multiplications and divisions on a line
• Multiplications and divisions in a column
• Times tables
• Time measurements
• Geometry, measurements, probability, statistics, Cartesian graphs.