More stories and activities for remediation and development
Trim size in cm: 21x29,7
Publication date: 01/01/2014
Suitable for: Nursery 2nd Level (ages 4-5), Primary 1st level (ages 6-7)
Verbal comprehension and production 2 continues the programme initiated in the previous book, offering original, flexible material, aimed at developing and building expressive linguistic, and verbal comprehension and production skills for children in their last year of nursery school and first stage of primary school. The book comprises two parts: the first contains 20 stories, with two versions of each, one easy and one more complex, and the following related activities:
– multiple choice questions with and without the support of illustrations;
– search for objects/characters found in the story;
– identification of an alternative ending, discarding the odd ones out among the 5 pictures given.
The second part of the book contains the same stories but here they are presented as illustrated logical/temporal sequences.
The stories can be used as support in:
– training listening skills and verbal comprehension;
– narrating with visual support activities;
– rebuilding events in a narrative and logical/temporal relations activities;
– first approach to text comprehension.