Guide for smart kids
Trim size in cm: 14x22
Publication date: 01/03/2016
Suitable for: Lower secondary 1st level (ages 10-11), Lower secondary 2nd level (ages 12-13), Upper secondary 1st level (ages 14-16), Upper secondary 2nd level (ages 17-19)
Luca, Lara and Matteo, true «geeks» and expert surfers, run into a few unfortunate problems. They’ll come out of it more alert and surely all more the wiser for it.
An entertaining story containing a short manual or, if you prefer a short manual told as a story, with the aid of cartoon strips, quizzes and workshops.
A book which is useful for learning how to defend yourself on the web from those who want to bother you or harm you and also for understanding when it is us that makes the mistakes.
Fearless, but with your eyes wide open!
- Do you really know the web?
- All connected, the good and the bad
- What privacy do you want?
- Real or virtual?
- You become digital citizens
- Are you aware or is your head in the clouds?
- Let's talk about ... social networks
- Let's talk about... WhatsApp, Snapchat, Shakechat
- The behaviour of a good digital citizen
- Words to explain to mum and dad
- Useful numbers and contacts
- For parents
- Quiz solutions