Trim size in cm: 17x24
Publication date: 01/09/2008
Suitable for: Lower secondary 1st level (ages 10-11), Lower secondary 2nd level (ages 12-13), Upper secondary 1st level (ages 14-16)
This book offers teachers and educators tools and strategies to deal with the difficulties teenagers have in understanding and following school rules.
School is the space in which teenagers learn how to manage relationships, deal with rules, and limits, and explore interaction patterns. When school doesn’t provide indications on causal links and relation dynamics, it becomes a sort of “wonderland” that doesn’t reflect the reality of the workplace and of real social relations, where limits and the sense of responsibility are fundamental. Teachers who are aware of their function as educators know how important it is to train students to understand and follow the rules and to pay attention to the underlying relational dynamics in every social and professional sphere.
- Presentation (Suor Simona Giussani)
- Tools to understand rules
- Tools to learn rules
- Tools and strategies to give educational rules
- Tools and strategies to promote techers-parents collaboration in teaching the rules
- Effects of the violation of the rules: disciplinary actions