Prevention and remediation of morphosyntactic difficulties
Trim size in cm: 21x29,7
Pages: 78 + sheets
Publication date: 01/03/2014
Suitable for: Nursery 1st Level (ages 3-4), Nursery 2nd Level (ages 4-5), Primary 1st level (ages 6-7)
Sentence bingo is a collection of morphosyntactic type linguistic material designed for children aged 3 and above with language difficulties and foreign children learning Italian.
Linguistic material organised according to criteria which respects language development is presented in bingo games, with the aim of helping children understand and produce any sentence in the Italian language using the generalisation of a limited number of structure (Subject/Verb sentences; Subject/Verb/Object sentences; Subject/Verb/Object/Complement sentences; reflexive sentences and complex sentences). The material used in the game is all colour coded according to the category the described sentence belongs to. Specifically, the game contains:
– 120 illustrated cards with coloured backs;
– 120 illustrated cards with coloured edges and the corresponding sentence on the back;
– 120 sentence cards with coloured backs;
– 20 bingo sheets with illustrations;
– 20 bingo sheets with written sentences.
Sentence bingo is therefore a linguistic programme which can be easily tailored to the specific difficulties of the young child and is particularly useful for:
– speech therapists, who can use it during rehabilitative sessions;
– nursery and primary school teachers, in order to encourage language development and help non-Italian speaking pupils understand the morphosyntactic characteristics of Italian;
– parents, who can play with their children while encouraging linguistic development.
- 120 illustrated cards with coloured backs;
- 120 illustrated cards with coloured edges and the corresponding sentence on the back;
- 120 sentence cards with coloured backs;
- 20 bingo sheets with illustrations;
- 20 bingo sheets with written sentences.